[mythtv-theming] New blue-abstract theme 1.8

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Wed Sep 19 14:32:40 UTC 2012

Am 18.09.2012 23:18, schrieb Nick Rout:

> On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at
10:02 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Wed, Sep 12,
2012 at 8:11 AM, Robert Siebert <trebor_s at web.de> wrote:

>>> Hi
everybody, I just wanted to announce on the mailing list that a new
version of the blue-abstract theme is out. It has undergone a major
rewrite. There were tons of changes, which can be seen in the changelog
or on github. Check out the screenshots on the wiki. Please tell me if
you find some improvements or issues.
>> This is very nice. Just
upgraded to 0.25 and loving the newer themes. With yours, in the Setup
Wizard, the buttons at the bottom of the audio setup both say "Next"
whereas the left one should say "previous" or "back" or something. In
the next screen in the setup wizard (video setup) both buttons again say
"next" Ditto as above for the left button, the right button should say
"Finish"

> Oh and the sample video file descriptions are cut way
short by a too
> small text box in the Setup Wizard.

Hi Nick,

thanks for reporting. It will be fixed in the next version.

Robert S

Links:
------
[1]