[mythtv-theming] Upcoming release of v0.26

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Aug 7 17:09:38 UTC 2012

* On Mon Jul 23, 2012 at 07:57:04AM +0200, Elkin Fricke wrote:
> did someone keep track of what changed? I noticed and themed the
> "streamed internet radio"... what else?

Sorry for not replying to this sooner, been very busy lately
due to the move.

I don't know if there is a list, but we should start keeping
one to make your (themers) lives easier.

Since the themes included in the mythtv tarball are usually
kept up to date by the developer committing a change that
needs theming, you could run something similar to the following
in a git clone of the MythTV repo:

git diff cffed2bd HEAD mythtv/themes/ $(find mythplugins/ -name '*.xml')

That will catch any place an included theme file has been modified.
I think the cffed2bd is an OK revision to use, it's from around the
time we tagged 0.25 for release.  I don't see any changes regarding
the schedule editor in here though, so I'd look at the commits
that David referenced as well to make sure those changes are
handled.

--
Chris