[Mythtv-soc] Multi-user: Status Report 8/18/2006

Anastasiya Soboleva agsoboleva at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 20:32:19 UTC 2006

Hello all.

This week I made a dialog in mythfrontend for adding
new accounts. You can run mythfrontend in this mode by
adding in command line ‘–add-account’. I implement
login switching by using key binding  Ctrl+L. I merged
in the changes that I had been made to SVN head since
I started working on the project. And after this I
have to correct some code due to conflicts. I resolved
all this conflicts and committed to my svn branch.

This weekend I’m going to make project review and
analyze written code. Next week I’m going to discuss
with mentor my further work on project as I would like
still working on making myth multiuser:)

Anastasiya