[mythtv] webapp mythtv setup

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:18:09 UTC 2023

Klaas

I have added recording profiles to the webapp setup. Not done yet is the
v4l2 part that requires specific hardware.

To run the webapp setup, start mythbackend, navigate to
http://localhost:6744/

Click the setup icon on the left, he icon that looks like a bunch of
sticks arranged vertically

The menu corresponds to the mythtv-setup menu Please give me feedback on
the setup pages and any issues.

Setup is not complete, some capture card types have not been done yet,
and the last item, system events, still has to be done. Channel scan
still has to be done.

I notice you may have been making changes to mythtv-setup. The same
changes will need to be made to the webapp, which is planned to be the
new setup eventually. Let me know when changes are made, or if you
prefer you can make the changes in the Angular code in git in
MythTV/mythtv/mythtv/html/backend/.

Everybody: Feel free to test what I have done and send comments or
suggestions. I am new to Angular so the code may be strange.

Peter