[mythtv] [mythtv-users] Android mythfrontend mysql driver problems

David Engel david at istwok.net
Tue Oct 4 01:41:21 UTC 2022

On Sun, Oct 02, 2022 at 08:12:03PM +1100, Mark Spieth wrote:
> On 29/09/2022 11:04 pm, Peter Bennett wrote:

> > > The downloaded source has an error.

> I have pushed an update to the android libs and patches.
>
> There is now a config for various devices, nvshield and firetv-max
>
> No more managing SDK, NDK and arm versions and trying to remember what you
> last used. I left these much as before. firetv is at TARGETSDK 28 and build
> SDK must be at least 29 use to qt build requirements.
>
> to compile
>
>         make CONFIG=firetv-max distclean everything

This is a good step toward something I wanted to do long ago.  At
least two things are still missing.

* Use a Makefile to only build the libs that need to be rebuilt doing
  everything in makelibs.sh.

* Allow specifying the libs(install)?(64)?, build(64)? and
  mythinstall(64)?  direcotires in the config file.  That would allow
  for things like keeping a stable nvshield config while working on an
  nvshield-test build.

On the bad news front, my build goes into an infinite loop somehow.
I'll investigate more tomorrow.

David