[mythtv] Web based setup

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Thu May 26 21:38:43 UTC 2022

On 26/05/2022 16:35, Peter Bennett wrote:

> I am working my way through implementing Setup->General on the web app.
> I am most of the way through.
>
> When I have done all of the pages, can I go and update the top two pages
> (Host address Backend and Locale Settings (which Paul created), to
> include the confirmation messages, error handling, i18n and other stuff
> I did for the rest of the pages? Paul - I don't want to step on your toes.
>
> Also I will add i18n to the accordion page.
>
> Following that, I will continue with subsequent pages (Capture Cards,
> Recording Profiles, etc, etc.). Some may need new APIs developed.
>
> Any comments or ideas on this?
>
> Peter

That's pretty much what we have to do, just slowly work our way
through and attempt to implement what is actually needed to setup
a backend from scratch.

At some point we need to look at the overall UX

Channel scanning will need a whole new set of API
endpoints. I have some very definite idea on how we
should do this, so when we get to it, lets touch base
about that specifically

Regards
Stuart