[mythtv] Web based setup

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:35:31 UTC 2022

I am working my way through implementing Setup->General on the web app.
I am most of the way through.

When I have done all of the pages, can I go and update the top two pages
(Host address Backend and Locale Settings (which Paul created), to
include the confirmation messages, error handling, i18n and other stuff
I did for the rest of the pages? Paul - I don't want to step on your toes.

Also I will add i18n to the accordion page.

Following that, I will continue with subsequent pages (Capture Cards,
Recording Profiles, etc, etc.). Some may need new APIs developed.

Any comments or ideas on this?

Peter