[mythtv] Favorite or Priority Channel Recording Rule Filter

David Engel david at istwok.net
Wed Oct 16 19:48:52 UTC 2019

Would you all rather have a "Favorite channel" or a "Priority channel"
recording rule filter?  The former would only match channels in
channel group 1 (aka Favorites).  The latter would only match channels
with a recording priority greater than or equal to 0.

I used my own version of a priority channel filter for a long time but
deleted it a while ago.  I now have a need to use something similar
again and thought I'd make it an officially supported feature this
time around.

David
--
David Engel