[mythtv] Deletion of Stale github branches

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:54:19 UTC 2019

Based on responses to my email of a week ago, I will delete the branches
listed below. I will do that on January 29th, so if you see anything
here you need, please let me know before that. The only one I am keeping
of the original list is devel/gpu-commflag, since Karl feels it may be
useful.

To be deleted:

devel/mythtv-rec2
Updated 8 years ago by daniel-kristjansson

personal/jyavenard/backports/fixes/0.24
Updated 7 years ago by jyavenard

devel/ffmpeg-sync-20120331
Updated 7 years ago by Beirdo

devel/rtp
Updated 7 years ago by daniel-kristjansson

devel/logging-zeromq
Updated 7 years ago by Beirdo

devel/action-redo
Updated 7 years ago by Beirdo

devel/hls
Updated 7 years ago by daniel-kristjansson

devel/mythsocket
Updated 6 years ago by daniel-kristjansson

devel/mythsystem
Updated 6 years ago by daniel-kristjansson

devel/housekeeper
Updated 6 years ago by wagnerrp

personal/stuartm/mheg-debug
Updated 5 years ago by stuartm

devel/rpi
Updated 5 years ago by jyavenard

devel/logging
Updated 5 years ago by daniel-kristjansson

devel/newvaapi
Updated 5 years ago by jyavenard

devel/opengl
Updated 5 years ago by jyavenard