[mythtv] Ansible problems with raspberry pi

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Mon Jan 21 16:12:08 UTC 2019

Hi Peter,

The library has changed names during the lifetime of stretch.
There was a period that it was libcec4-dev.

A ticket was opened about this, and I did some investigation
and actually the libcec-dev package is the newest package

I'm on

# lsb_release
No LSB modules are available.
root at raspberrypi:~# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Raspbian
Release:        9.6
Codename:       stretch

with these repo's enabled (the default AFAICT)

# apt policy
Package files:
 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     release a=now
 500 http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian stretch/rpi armhf Packages
     release o=Raspbian,a=stable,n=stretch,l=Raspbian,c=rpi,b=armhf
     origin mirrordirector.raspbian.org
 500 http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian stretch/non-free armhf
Packages
     release o=Raspbian,a=stable,n=stretch,l=Raspbian,c=non-free,b=armhf
     origin mirrordirector.raspbian.org
 500 http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian stretch/contrib armhf
Packages
     release o=Raspbian,a=stable,n=stretch,l=Raspbian,c=contrib,b=armhf
     origin mirrordirector.raspbian.org
 500 http://mirrordirector.raspbian.org/raspbian stretch/main armhf Packages
     release o=Raspbian,a=stable,n=stretch,l=Raspbian,c=main,b=armhf
     origin mirrordirector.raspbian.org

<lightbulb>.....

Looking again at the pull request that was submitted about this
https://github.com/MythTV/ansible/pull/2

That user had 2 archive repositories enabled, which are actually
debian repos, not raspbian repos.

So I would try uninstalling libcec4, disable the 2 archive repos,
and re-run

Regards
Stuart