[mythtv] MythTV Log options no longer working

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 20:46:47 UTC 2018

After a pull of master today, some mythtv logging options that I use are
no longer working.

Option --logpath should create a log file in the directory specified.
The --logpath option is still accepted but no log file is written
Option --syslog local7 should write messages to syslog or to a log file
as specified in a file in /etc/rsyslog.d. The option is accepted but no
log messages are getting to syslog.

I see some logging things were removed, but these options are still needed.

Peter