[mythtv] OT but FAO JYA ?: Firefox on fire tv stick 4K

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:33:40 UTC 2018

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 11:43, John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16/12/2018 13:57, George Poulson wrote:
>

> > The BBC Sounds site works fine for me using Firefox on Android.
> > Sure, there is no volume control icon displayed, but the normal volume
> > up/down buttons work, for me at least.
> >

> No;  I just tried it again. Initially the 'Seek video' came up as 0
> seconds, but then reverted to around its earlier value.  The remote
> Volume control affects the TV's visual display but still no sound frpm
> Sounds; all ok from iPlayer.

Just to clarify here - I've been away from this list for a while and I was
referring to "generic" Firefox on Android (i.e. on my phone) as I thought
that this would be useful in this context.

I don't have the ability to do any testing on a FireStick, though I do have
a Xiaomi MiBox sitting here in a drawer doing nothing if I can use that to
help with any testing.

George