[mythtv] FFmpeg plans

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Apr 30 18:57:10 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-04-30 at 20:08 +0200, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> but all this talk about automated, git subtree vs subrepo and so
> forth, I’m sorry to say, clearly show you’ve really have never worked
> with ffmpeg before.

No I haven't.  I never claimed to have and I find your condescending
and dismissing tone about offensive.  But I work with lots of other
upstream projects in my real-life job even so I am not completely
talking out of my ass here.

I was providing input about git sub* tool experience.  But if that
experience is not really appreciated and is going to be met with such
an attitude I will just keep it to myself, OK?

b.