[mythtv] Regression in Previously Recorded

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:12:50 UTC 2017

On 11/14/2017 12:25 PM, David Engel wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I found a small regression in the new, Previously Recorded screen.
> When the key bound to the DELETE action is pressed, it brings up the
> Delete Options menu.  Previously, it went straight to the delete this
> episode confirmation dialog.  Would you like me to open a ticket for
> this?  Alternaively, I can fix it myself if you dont' have the time.

Hi David

Perhaps you can give me guidance on the best arrangement. There are
three menus in the new Previously Recorded

Enter / Select
"Allow this episode to re-record" or "Never record this episode"
  "Remove this episode from the list"
"Remove all episodes for this title"

Same as Enter/Select (different wording - that is bad and should be
fixed - bad duplication of code also).

M(menu)
Sort
Edit Schedule
Custom Edit
Program Details
Upcoming
Channel Search
Program Guide

I can change Delete to go direct to "remove episode"
Should the full list of Delete options be on Enter/Select on in the
M(menu) list? Or else what should Enter/Select do?

Somebody had said the most common actions need to be on Enter/Select and
the others on M(menu).

Peter