[mythtv] rpm fc26 build of master succeeds; with patches from #13186 it fails

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 00:58:35 UTC 2017

On 12/14/2017 06:42 PM, John Pilkington wrote:
> Just in case my own longeraudiograph patch on mythplayer.cpp was
> affecting things I tried again without it.  The failure log Traceback
> looks much the same.

Hi John

Thank you for trying this.

I tried building the plugins and you are correct, it fails. This is
because it is calling some utility functions in mythavutil and perhaps
others, using the now deprecated AVPicture. Those functions have already
been changed to expect an AVFrame instead of an AVPicture, so the
compile fails. I will sort that out as the next step.

In the meantime if you can compile without the plugins you may have more
success.

Peter