[mythtv] Spaces please?

Nicolas Riendeau mythtv at riendeau.org
Mon Mar 14 19:27:54 UTC 2016

On 3/14/2016 2:53 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 6:34 PM, Nicolas Riendeau <mythtv at riendeau.org> wrote:
>> It would have been even faster to ping the committer** on IRC and it would
>> have saved a few trees I am sure...
>
> Sorry, I missed that you were on irc at the time.

I might be away from keyboard for extended period of times but unless
there's a problem with the PC my IRC client is running on I should
normally always be on...

Out of curiosity, how did you spot this?

> I suspect that the person that submitted the pull
> request needs to be pointed at the coding standards
> for future contributions.

I will put a little note in the ticket later today about this...

By the way, it should be corrected now...

Have a nice day,

Nicolas