[mythtv] Spaces please?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:53:04 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 6:34 PM, Nicolas Riendeau <mythtv at riendeau.org> wrote:
> It would have been even faster to ping the committer** on IRC and it would
> have saved a few trees I am sure...

Sorry, I missed that you were on irc at the time.

(and in my defense, when I noticed it last evening
at between 0800-1000UTC my ISP was breaking
their CMTS so that my connection was bouncing
up/down, so I just wrote a draft email to remind me
for later; now was the time I remembered).

I suspect that the person that submitted the pull
request needs to be pointed at the coding standards
for future contributions.