[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by jpoet. v29-pre-84-g5933e03

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:35:20 UTC 2016

>> A friend of mine has recently setup a Plex media centre and one of the
>> things I like is when you open a show, a dialog box pops up with two
>> options so you can either 'Start from beginning' or 'Resume from 35:70' if
>> the user exited mid playback last time.

>This is always how MythTV has behaved too ...
>
>--
>Stuart Morgan
>MythTV

For me if i highlight a recording and press select it starts playback at the begining of the recording if no bookmark, or else starts playback at the bookmark. No prompt either way, just immediate play. To get the choice i have to highlight - menu - play from.

Perhaps there is a setting somewhere to always prompt that i have missed.