[mythtv] MythTV Raspberry Pi2 frontend testers

Brooks Whiteford brooks at whitefordsound.com
Sat Dec 12 05:28:28 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone for all of the work and testing getting this up and running.

I'm just now coming into giving this a try, is someone able to summarize
where we are at?

Is using the pre-built binary (http://www.softsystem.co.uk/download/mythtv/
mythtv-v0.27.5-101-g665ee21-RPI2.tar.bz2
<http://www.softsystem.co.uk/download/mythtv/mythtv-v0.27.5-101-g665ee21-RPI2.tar.bz2>)
still the best way to start, or is there enough changes that merit building
from source?

I've used MythTV for a long time and would love to use it on my RPI2s, just
need a little clue on where to start during this active effort to get it
working.

Thanks a bunch!