[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by stuartm. v0.28-pre-2290-g0a0872e

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Oct 12 11:10:25 UTC 2014

On Sunday 12 Oct 2014 11:28:33 John Pilkington wrote:
> 'm now running v0.28-pre-2291-gd97aeef and see the same system slowdown
> as before.  All seems ok until moving to the display of the list of
> content, when the disk activity light comes on and stays on.  atop shows
> near/above 100% action in roup-lv_swap, roup-lv_root and sda, which
> continues without anything in the upnp debug log, and even after
> unplugging the ethernet cable.   Backend activity around 3%, system
> response very sluggish.  Without tv involvement disk action eventually
> stops and things gradually return to normal.

As I mentioned off-list, I'll need some logs with -v upnp --log-level=debug

I need to know what your TVs UPnP server is doing differently to all the
others.

When you say you haven't had content since 21e9ec4, do you mean that version
worked and ones after it do not, or that it broke with that version?
--
Stuart Morgan