[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by stuartm. v0.28-pre-2290-g0a0872e

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Oct 12 10:28:33 UTC 2014

The list seemed to have problems yesterday and we exchanged a few
off-list emails.

I'm now running v0.28-pre-2291-gd97aeef and see the same system slowdown
as before.  All seems ok until moving to the display of the list of
content, when the disk activity light comes on and stays on.  atop shows
near/above 100% action in roup-lv_swap, roup-lv_root and sda, which
continues without anything in the upnp debug log, and even after
unplugging the ethernet cable.   Backend activity around 3%, system
response very sluggish.  Without tv involvement disk action eventually
stops and things gradually return to normal.

I haven't had content via upnp since v0.28-pre-2285-g21e9ec4

Cheers,

John