[mythtv] MythTV Forums

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Feb 9 21:17:20 UTC 2014

On Sunday 09 Feb 2014 00:52:28 Stuart Morgan wrote:
> On Saturday 08 Feb 2014 19:24:45 George Nassas wrote:
> > > On Feb 8, 2014, at 6:30 AM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> > >
> > > We will soon be officially launching the MythTV Community Forums.
> > >
> > > This is your opportunity to help us test them out and find any issues
> > > before they are revealed to the wider community.
> >
> > Browsing around with the board showing 2 other active users seems horribly
> > slow. 2-5 second response times etc. Has that been noticed and is tuning
> > being done?
>
> We're aware, it only started this evening and unfortunately we don't yet
> know the cause. It's late here in the UK and we won't be able to do any
> more debugging until tomorrow.

As Stuart Auchterlonie reminded me this evening, there are 5 buildbot builders
on that server and last night there were a lot of commits ...

We'll disable a couple of the builders temporarily, and we'll migrate the
forums to our main server while we sort out some VMs from OSUOSL to spread the
load.
--
Stuart Morgan