[mythtv] MythTV Forums

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Feb 9 00:52:28 UTC 2014

On Saturday 08 Feb 2014 19:24:45 George Nassas wrote:
> > On Feb 8, 2014, at 6:30 AM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > We will soon be officially launching the MythTV Community Forums.
> >
> > This is your opportunity to help us test them out and find any issues
> > before they are revealed to the wider community.
>
> Browsing around with the board showing 2 other active users seems horribly
> slow. 2-5 second response times etc. Has that been noticed and is tuning
> being done?

We're aware, it only started this evening and unfortunately we don't yet know
the cause. It's late here in the UK and we won't be able to do any more
debugging until tomorrow.

These are the teething issues we anticipated when we decided to invite more
people to help in the testing. Better it happens now than after we formally
launch.

--
Stuart Morgan