[mythtv] status of MythTV wrt Coverity Scan

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed May 30 11:33:44 UTC 2012

On Monday 07 May 2012 16:54:00 Eric Sharkey wrote:
> Since everyone seemed to want master, I did master.  I only did the
> core mythtv sources, not the plugins.  Is there any reason not to go
> ahead and submit this to Coverity tonight?

Can we get the plugins included in the next run? I suspect that it will find a
few issues, especially idiotic mistakes like the recent memory/file handle
leaks in the mythmusic metadata classes (all my fault).

Also more information about what we need to do to feed in updated
source/builds from buildbot would be good. Exactly what do they need from a
build? Do they pull from us or do we upload to them? This can go off list if
necessary.
--
Stuart Morgan