[mythtv] mythtv/master commit: ba9b5d3c6 by Jean-Yves Avenard (jyavenard)

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:38:33 UTC 2012

Hi

On 5 March 2012 19:42, Warpme <warpme at o2.pl> wrote:

> Configuration settings:
>
>        qmake
>  /home/piotro/minimyth-dev/images/main/usr/lib/qt4/bin/qmake
>
>        MythArchive    plugin will not be built
>        MythBrowser    plugin will not be built
>        MythGallery    plugin will not be built
>        MythGame       plugin will not be built
>        MythMusic      plugin will not be built
>        MythNetvision  plugin will not be built
>        MythNews       plugin will not be built
>        MythWeather    plugin will not be built
>        MythZoneMinder plugin will not be built
>
>        [configure] complete for mythmusic.
>  ==> Running make in work/main.d/mythtv-master-20120304-gbf4ff78/mythplugins

I think the core issue is that I retrieve the value of the compilation
flags from the mythconfig.mak

the previous configure only checked for the header to see if it
existed. so it assumed it was okay all the time, even if your cross
compiler would have never looked for those files.

Now... what I would actually need from you is both config.ep file
between before and after the configure change, and also the config.ep
generated by makefile in the mythtv script

Or best, can you provide me with a ssh access to that box so I can see
it by myself and track how it should compile should a cross-compiler
be in use.

What arguments are you providing to configure for both the mythtv
configure and the mythplugins one...

Thanks