[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv branch master updated by cpinkham. v0.26-alpha-9-g6fb8692

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Jul 20 20:21:07 UTC 2012

On 2012-07-20, at 4:06 PM, George Nassas wrote:

> I find that the audio has a warbling quality as if the person speaking was gargling while talking. Same for music, there's a warble underneath.

Whoop, forgot to write that I can cure the warbling by jumping back maybe 5 seconds in the video. Like the previous problem with clipped sound, moving around the stream seems to make it go away. I haven't played a long enough stream to know if the warble will come back later.

And, a final question for Chris: do you want these running bug reports? With the release near I'm not sure if you're shooting for good enough or perfect in all cases. Should mp3 audio turn out to be usable then that's good enough for me until you have time and inclination to poke at this some more.

- George