[mythtv] Feature: Multiple "mark as watched"

Tobias Kaminsky tobias at kaminsky.me
Sun Sep 18 14:22:21 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have created a patch. This patch replaces (for now) the "marked as
watched" button.
Now a popup appears with all users defined in the database.

new Table user:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `user` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `name` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=15 ;

new Table recordings_watched:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `recorded_watched` (
  `chanid` int(10) NOT NULL,
  `starttime` datetime NOT NULL,
  `userid` int(10) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`chanid`,`starttime`,`userid`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

The next step is to add a popup where one can specify which user(s) uses
mythtv.
Then I will re-add the button "marked as watched", which will then mark
the recording as watched by the logged in user(s).

Tobi