[mythtv] mythtv/master commit: 519b692cf by Daniel Kristjansson (daniel-kristjansson)

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Fri May 6 21:20:12 UTC 2011

Daniel,

Million thanx for this !

It is light in tunnel for me.
I will move my production system from 0.24 to master - better fight with
more bugs with fresh dev.support than with less but with maintenance.

Every day I pray for non deadlocked BE - not because of me - but because
other family members.
My child grow-up with myth. When we are visiting any our friends (with
classical TV/VCR/stereo) she always ask: "Dad, why they watch
commercials;  dad we can't skip tv playback; dad why can't watch
Internet in TV, etc.
You know - live without myth is pain !

br