[mythtv] API Framework has been committed (May break existing users of mythXML).

David Blain MythTv at TheBlains.net
Thu Mar 10 13:28:24 UTC 2011

> had you considered making the protocol RESTful?
> --
> simon

I would already consider this protocol RESTful.

The only thing that I haven't added is the ability to use directory
structure like URIs.  Currently it still depends on query strings for any
parameters.

This is something I was going to look into adding, since some clients (i.e.
some upnp clients) have a problem with '?' '&' being in the url.

Is there something that I've overlooked that makes these services not
callable as RESTful for you?

David.