[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: bbaaadc1a by

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 00:53:10 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com>wrote:

> On 1/20/2011 5:18 PM, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
>
>> It may have sent it with a different branch name other than master, but
>>

> Hmm, I guess I'll have to check where it ended up... The intended
> destination was master...

It is in the tree for master.  I don't know why it missed sending the commit
hook message on that one.  It seems github never hit our webservice with the
hook.  Sigh.

> I wasn't sure what had happened and if nobody had mentionned this commit I
> would have waited until I knew what had happened (or needed help to
> investigate the problem further...)...

No problemo ;)

The history looks a wee bit messy, and it missed sending us a message
somehow, but it looks like the commit is there, intact, and we should be
good to go.

> BTW, the commit doesn't show up under my name on git web interface it seems
> so something, somewhere on github, got confused...

Well, the author is set to the other guy, so it shows up as him as author,
and you as committer when I've looked at them.  Anyways, yeah, something got
confused, but the history is there just fine, so when others pull, it should
bring along the update.

Anyways, it's been a fun day at work...  Sorry if it sounded like I was
frustrated, etc... the frustration is actually nothing to do with this
thread. :)