[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: bbaaadc1a by

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Fri Jan 21 00:33:14 UTC 2011

Hi Gavin!

On 1/20/2011 5:18 PM, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
> It may have sent it with a different branch name other than master, but

Hmm, I guess I'll have to check where it ended up... The intended
destination was master...

> yes, it never fired.  OK.  :)  The message never went out.  It's still a
> good plan to look at the network graph before jumping to conclusions

I wasn't sure what had happened and if nobody had mentionned this commit
I would have waited until I knew what had happened (or needed help to
investigate the problem further...)...

> that your commit disappeared, etc.  It is at:
> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/network

Thanks! I didn't know about this...

> The debug log does show that somehow they didn't fire the commit hook
> (or somehow our server never got it).  Somewhat braindead :)

BTW, the commit doesn't show up under my name on git web interface it
seems so something, somewhere on github, got confused...

Thank you!

Nick