[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r25892 by robertm

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Thu Sep 2 17:08:05 UTC 2010

On 2-9-2010 11:27, buzz wrote:
> [opinion]

[...]

> No wonder there's not a "big community" around Win32.   none of the
> "core devs" gives a shit about it.   (  ok jonathan and nigel, who tried
> their best, but never "owned"  the win32 platform to a point of loving
> it. )
>
> [/opinion]

That is too much honour I am just a user running MythTV on Linux being
interested in Windows and compiling on Windows as well, I am certainly
not a core dev.

I think Jeff Lu deserves some credit here as well as he seems to have
submitted his fair share of patches and contributions as well.

Kind regards,

Jonathan