[mythtv] RFE: MythUI general notification widget ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Sun Oct 17 16:36:25 UTC 2010

  Dear devs,

I'm really fascinated with progress of 0.24. Simply love it.

My home system has simple VoIP integration (pls see my post on
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/450845).

With 0.24 I really miss it. Believe me: demo of myth, when incoming VoIP
call gives CID on screen and pauses playback is really killer for ppl
interested in myth.
(Maybe it is worth to include my script in mythtv contributions dir ?).

I asked Robert about plans of adding general notification widget
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/theming/454938).
Basically it seems Robert is busy with other things.

I know now all You are busy with releasing 0.24, but I want to ask: is
it possible to rise priority of writing general notification widget i.e.
as one from first things after 0.24 release ?

thx in advance