[mythtv] youmustbethistall

Brian Clem mrbrianclem at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 02:28:48 UTC 2010

I am currently running 0.24 PPA through Auto Builds Repo.  The
password must be new.  It said to join this mailing list and since I
am already running 0.24 I thought it would be wise to investigate
further.

But it is nice to see such a warm reception.  It makes me feel good
knowing that the devs are assholes.  So I will un-subscribe  but you
should not invite interested people to this list if you want to be a
prick.  So have a fun time dick.