[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r24386 - in branches/mythtv-hdaudio by jyavenard

Mark Spieth mark at digivation.com.au
Tue May 4 14:20:50 UTC 2010

On 5/4/2010 6:02 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> I'm almost done with the mythtv-hdaudio commits.
> The remaining is related to pulse support (there's now no AV-Sync issues ...)

Ive been looking at AVsync and have found some algo changes that work
well, esp with glsync. still having minor problems which I currently
cant reconcile with stretch active. but even with them avsync is very
smooth.

also change all long long to int64_t while you are at it, much nicer and
more precise.
Ill check out your branch soon.

mark