[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r24386 - in branches/mythtv-hdaudio by jyavenard

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue May 4 08:02:11 UTC 2010

Hi

On 4 May 2010 17:09, Mark Spieth <mark at digivation.com.au> wrote:
> you are correct.
>
> AddAudioData for non interleaved used to be called in nuppeldecoder but it
> looks like it was changed a while ago.
>
> apologies.

no worries...

Been very careful not to remove anything that could be in used , even
if the usage was dubious or not too obvious...

FooBar, also ran the source code through a code analysis tool (can't
think of the name right now) that identifies dead-code...
Then we manually checked and re-checked everything..

I'm almost done with the mythtv-hdaudio commits.
The remaining is related to pulse support (there's now no AV-Sync issues ...)

Also, more changes to Alsa playback, when playing 24bits/192kHz the
size of the alsa hardware buffer must be increased... This is now done
when needed automatically.

Also rework of mythmusic on the way, main issues is with cddecoder and
seeking.. Trying to eliminate all remaining buffer issues...

As it is, in its current state, mythtv-hdaudio fully supports HD audio
codec and 7.1 playback...