[mythtv] What is the latest trunk revision that compiles and runs on windows?

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:40:35 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:01 AM, Jonathan Martens <jonathan at snetram.nl> wrote:
> Am I trying to compile a to new revision? Which is the latest trunk revision
> that compiles and runs on your systems?
I have tried up to 23765 (IIRC as I'm not home to confirm). and
mythfrontend works ok  - just that the mainwindow display is broken
again (title bar is back).

> I have tried compiling HEAD (r23771) against Qt 4.5.3 as well as Qt 4.6.2 on
> Windows XP SP2 using MinGW-5.1.6 and MSys 1.0.11, both with the same result.
I'm using Win7 Pro (64bit)..  And I built mine as release.

Will try to build trunk later today after work (8hrs from now) and see
if I have the same problem as you.