[mythtv] Deadline for 0.23 translations?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Jan 29 13:59:19 UTC 2010

* On Thu Jan 28, 2010 at 12:39:29PM +0100, Kenni Lund wrote:
> If the patch for some reason doesn't get applied to trunk before the
> deadline of the 0.23 release, will you then allow it to be included in
> trunk/0.23-fixes just after the release, or will it have to wait for
> 0.24?

I believe that we would apply a translation fix as a bugfix in the -fixes
branch, so if you have any updates after the release we could still
get those in.


More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list