[mythtv] Deadline for 0.23 translations?

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Thu Jan 28 11:39:29 UTC 2010

2010/1/28 Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>:
>> For how long after this will you accept translations for the 0.23
>> release (which I have read has a due date at around 1st of March)?
> We'll start working on translations after the freeze and stop applying
> them sometime just prior to the release.  the sooner you get them in,
> the better their chance of inclusion, but the more possible it is that
> you might have to make some last minute changes if a string changes.
> How you prefer to "risk" it is up to you.  I would think that getting
> something in by the 20th should stand a pretty good chance of being
> applied.

Ok, we'll have to take the chance with the 20th of February then :)

If the patch for some reason doesn't get applied to trunk before the
deadline of the 0.23 release, will you then allow it to be included in
trunk/0.23-fixes just after the release, or will it have to wait for

Best Regards
Kenni Lund

More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list