[mythtv] Help testing #6719

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 13:21:20 UTC 2010

Robert wrote:
>These logs seem to indicate that your channels have moved, don't see
>anything obvious that would indicate a relationship with the patches
>in question.

Any second overlapping recording using multirec fails. I set it to
record show A on
channel X from 5:30 to 6:01 and show B on channel X from 5:59 to 6:30 and the
second recording fails. It attempts to record both on the same tuner.

This seems to happen on all my ATSC tuners. I deleted all capture cards and set
them up again, with no improvement. I don't know if this is due to these changes
or just to the upgrade to .23-fixes done at the same time.

Mark