[mythtv] Mythweb segfault only on recorded programs page?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:41:16 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Mark <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 13:30 -0700, Robert McNamara wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Mark <markhsa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I posted this on the users list several days back with no response.
>> > Perhaps the dev list would have been a better place for it:
>>
>> No, the users list is the place for it (and any other issues with the
>> use of MythTV).  This list is for discussion of development being done
>> by those posting to it.
>>
>> Robert
>
> Alright, what about bug reports?  If no other users have seen this
> on .23-fixes, and people do not see any obvious reason for this from my
> description ( anyone? ) then should I fill out a bug report?
> I dont want to waste peoples time with a bug report if it is me.  Hence
> the posts, but no responses at all.

<fixed your top posting, please bottom post on our lists>

There is nothing here that indicates a Mythweb bug.  Either one of the
apache or php processes seems to be segfaulting on you, which to me
indicates that your systems install of one or both of those is broken
or otherwise misconfigured.  Please follow up on the users list, I'm
sure someone will be happy to help you there, it may just take some
patience.

Robert