[mythtv] compile error building win32 port

Steven Orton sorton9999 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 13 21:00:19 UTC 2010

Yes, that DOES explain a lot.  I did not even realize that I could be working with a stale version of the build script.  I downloaded it from a link on the MythTV Windows wiki page.

So...I will get the latest script from the link in a previous post.  Thanks for that.

So If I understand correctly...using "-r head" as a command will get me the latest and greatest source?

What do I type if I just want the 0.23 fixes?  It looks like I should use "-b", but at the top of the script the usage says it will get 0.21 fixes.  Is that no longer the case?

Thanks for the help.  I will continue on with the new script.

That explains the problem if Steven ran the script with defaults.  It wasn't until r23567 that the libs were renamed to 0.23.  Note that one or more patches from #8121 are needed to build that rev or higher.

Jeff