[mythtv] compile error building win32 port

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Apr 13 05:52:13 UTC 2010

> The compile stopped at the error I'm talking about.

Yes, but several hundred lines earlier there was probably a
compile failure that prevented that library from being created.

> I could be wrong, but running the perl compile script updates the source automatically.

By default, the script from trunk/packaging currently builds
revision 23137, unless you edit it, or invoke it with -r HEAD.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"In this city I confess.
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | god is mammon, more is less.