[mythtv] Is there an easier way to update menu content other than manual?

Clark Lee clarkchen900 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Sep 14 02:47:04 UTC 2009

Hi, All,

I am trying to update the menu for ZH_TW (which have some translations missing) and add ZH_CN support. Both are Chinese font, one is traditional while the other is simplified.

My question is: There are three official theme menu there: default, classic, DVR. They actually have the same item but in different layout. My question is: is there a simplier way that allow me to just manage one center of menu translation list can update the three automatically? I hasitate to do all these manually as it requires quite some boreing and repeative work.

Thanks,

Clark