[mythtv] compilation problems with mythmusic (qt3 vs qt4 qmake)

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Tue Nov 10 08:01:00 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
> From: mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org]
> Behalf Of Nigel Pearson
> Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 6:42 AM
> To: Development of mythtv
> Subject: Re: [mythtv] compilation problems with mythmusic (qt3 vs qt4
> > When examining the makefile:
> > mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/Makefile
> >
> > at the top of it it says:
> > Generated by qmake (1.07a) (Qt 3.3.8b)
> I would try deleting that Makefile and trying again.
> The parent Makefile will cause the SUBDIRs' ones to
> be regenerated (hopefully with the correct qmake).
> If it is regenerated as an old qmake/Qt filem
> have a look in the toplevel make output for the
> commands that are used.
> The Mac OS X build script does this
> to purge any generated Makefiles:
> find . -name Makefile -exec egrep -q 'qmake.*PREFIX' {} \; -delete
> Something like this might do the same for you:
> find . -name Makefile -exec egrep 'qmake.*QMAKE' {} \;

I'll give it a try later.
The odd thing is that I compared the toplevel makefile with diff and it was
identical (except for the date at the top) between the working computer and
the broken one.

And I have done more than one: make distclean;./configure; make
Without any luck.
I've also checked env variables for differences but no luck.

More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list