[mythtv] upnp question

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sat Nov 7 23:20:17 UTC 2009

I've never gotten the server part of upnp working with my master
mythbackend.
After some digging I found the cause.

I believe my problem is related to that message I always get when the
backend starts saying something about LookupUDN() failing or something.

So I looked at my settings table and found a setting called upnpDescXmlPath
pointing to some odd location, after deleting it and restarting the backend
upnp works for the first time.

Now over to my question, is this a setting that I may have added manually?
Or did mythtv add it?
I wouldn’t be surprised if it's something I added manually a long time ago
and then forgot about.

I also found some other upnp settings in the settings table that looked like
it was a string that was : separated.
All the new settings seems to be / separated.