[mythtv] HDHomeRun DVB-T version

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Mar 16 22:07:28 UTC 2009

¡Hola! Jordi

> The scan of channels was OK with 0.21 stable branch (release-0.21-
> fixes),

1) Can you please verify what version? e.g. mythbackend --version

2) Was this the first DVB scan on that backend?
(Or were you already using another DVB device)

3) Can you provide the contents of the dvb_multiplex table?

> but I had to manually update the modulation field on dtv_multiplex
> table:
>
> update dtv_multiplex set modulation="auto"

4) What was the value before?

5) Try changing the modulation to "auto8t" and maybe
the bandwidth to 8, and restarting the backend.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Now the world has gone to bed.
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Darkness won't engulf my head.