[mythtv] HDHomeRun DVB-T version

Jordi socjordi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 07:55:42 UTC 2009

I just have bought a HDHomeRun, DVB-T version (I live in Spain).

The scan of channels was OK with 0.21 stable branch (release-0.21-fixes),
but I had to manually update the modulation field on dtv_multiplex table:

update dtv_multiplex set modulation="auto"

Now there is another problem: the recordings are 0 bytes long, and in the
log there are a lot of messages like these:

HDHRRec(1): Resetting Demux Filters
HDHRRec(1): AdjustFilters() no pmt or no pat

In the log there are messages that say there are PAT and PMT in input stream
.