[mythtv] MePo Theme for recent trunk

Zdzislaw Gorlicki zdzisekg at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 05:04:47 UTC 2009

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
> Been enjoying the MePo theme for a while... But I made the jump to
> trunk and it makes mythfrontrend segfault...
>
> Is there a newer version than 0.50
>
> Web site is: http://home.comcast.net/~zdzisekg/download.html
>
> Thanks
> Jean-Yves

Lots of changes in my life keep me very busy, but still intend to update
the theme for 0.22. I haven't  been following this list too closely
lately, but I think there is still some changes made to the UI code for
0.22. Once it's stabelized I will do my best to update the theme.

In the future, with similar questions it's ok to contact me directly as
I don't read the -users list much and I don't want to upset devs on this
list.