[mythtv] mythtv commit: r19603 - in trunk/mythtv by stuart

Tom Lichti redpepperracing at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 01:46:19 UTC 2009

I just compiled and installed this, and it segfaults every time I try
to enter into the Watch Recordings screen. I have two frontends, one
works fine (Ubuntu 8.04), the other segfaults consistently (FC8),
regardless of theme. I did a make clean and make distclean, and also
recompiled for debug release, so I don't think it's that. Reverting to
19602 works.

MythTV Version   : 19620
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Library API      : 0.22.20090108-1
Network Protocol : 43
QT Version       : 4.4.3
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_backend
using_directfb using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun
using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_lirc
using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtwebkit
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live
using_mheg

If it helps, the one that works has:

MythTV Version   : 19620
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Library API      : 0.22.20090108-1
Network Protocol : 43
QT Version       : 4.3.4
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dvb
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_v4l
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw
using_bindings_python using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_live
using_mheg

Backtrace attached.

Tom